In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Something to think about...

Comments

• Options
    Delta514Delta514 Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GUNNY: By George! It may be possible to transmit Intelligence (your last entry shows proof). Gunny, I find you very schooled on the subject of Constitutionial Rights, and your ability to express that is a point of envy. Patriot - Brother.
    ~Ronnie~

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just doing my part, gentlemen. We should all know there is much to be reversed. Best we start it out right here and now.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    There are those who would say that such talk is extremist, however any student of history would note that the most repressive governments known to mankind have all started their tyranny by dis-arming the common population.Our forefathers, who crafted our constitution and our declaration of independence,were too extremists.One cannot get much more extreme than declaring war on and independence from one's own government.They were students of history and understood that governments eventually corrupt themselves from the inside out despite the best intentions of their founders.That is why the second amendment was written.Also besides the right to free speech they obviously thought it was the most important.There can be no doubt that the intentions of our forefathers were that 'we the people' have free and easy access to whatever firepower may be available to any government or standing army so that when the government becomes so oppressive as to deny men the simple God given rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness 'we the people' will have atleast a fighting chance to preserve that which our founding fathers fought and died for.Who are they that we should come begging crumbs from their table?
  • Options
    rusty1rusty1 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well gentlemen i talked to one of my friends about is topic and he sided with gunphreak i have to admit it was interesting. i feel my apology was accepted.IGNORANCE ISN'T NOT KNOWING IT IS NOT BEING WILLING TO LISTEN OR ASK QUESTIONS.

p.s. he gave me a pin that says SHUT UP AND LISTEN i don't think i should wear it i should send it to gunphreak.

rusty1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    (post gunphreak saluting rusty1 here)

I must admit in my time registered here, I have ruffled the feathers of many a man. All of these men were not ready to realize anything I said had any good in it, that I was merely an angry right wing extremist (thank you) who thought the world would be a better place with everyone having machine guns in it. Just this... I would have to say "no". Denying everyone access to machine guns or high-capacity magazines, or whatever, because of a minority of people, this is not right. And come to think of it, this is an ill society we all live in. With this being true, one way to correct it would be to put superior firepower in the hands of righteous, good men. Men of morals.. men of character.

I'm not really sure why this is, but I believe if I were a manufacturer of firearms, and the laws began targeting my products for frivilous lawsuits, restrictions, bans and oppressive regulation, I would make them all this way. If every manufacturer thought this way, feds would never mess with us. Yep, the idea would be, "If it isn't good enough for them, it ain't good enough for you, either."

And that's the way that it is!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    One crime was ever comitted with a legally owned machine gun. An off duty cop killed his wife for cheating on him.The rest of us have been paying for that ever since.

the lust for power should exclude those who desire it from ever having it-Plato
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good News: I received my Summons to Federal Court today and Without Handcuffs.

90% of all that has been said on the subject of "Gun Control" (who welds the Guns? - People) isn't that a mis-nomer? Why not call a Spade a Spade? It's PEOPLE CONTROL. Were the Croatians not controled? Some actually survived, still many were Maimed, and many Raped. Is it optimism, sloth, or brain damage, which keeps the American Citizens at bay?
    I believe it was coined in a Country Song, "A little less talk and a lot more action". Drugs permiate every aspect of our Society, from grade school students to Parents. Corporate Greed has filtered down to the Common Man, now everyone wants his share or more than his share. Apathy is rampant among the American Voters, we all wait for George to do it. Distrust of our Government and Governors are at an all time high. Ball Players make Millions of dollars a year, and why? Because we would rather watch a ballgame than do our duty to Family, God, and Country. Reminds one of the Roman Coliseum, a time and place where the most important job in Rome was the Keeper of the Games.
    "Made in China", Japanese own the Archapelos, the Germans are buying our Water Companys. We cannot find many on this Planet that will agree with our Lifestyles, we give Billions upon Billons of Dollars per year to Depressed Economies. We ship Hundreds of Thousands of Assualt Rifles from China, Bulgaria, Russia, Romania, then want to condem any American that has one in his possession? We actually impose our Morals on every small country, but Elect China as "Most Favored Nation? We do not believe in much of anything except "The Good Life", condeming the Koran, the Bible, Gita, and The Constitution of These United States. Anyone not on Legal Drugs is on Illegal Drugs. (can anyone guess why?)
    My Momma used to say; "The path to Hell is paved with good intentions". Intentions is about all we have as a Nation. Like a Giant Jigsaw Puzzle, we find a part that we think should fit, then beat it into place with our fist. The Society is unraveling at the seams, but if God willing we will Discover (before it's too late) THE LIBERAL MENTALITY DOES NOT WORK. We must come to this conclusion as a Nation, there are too many seperate factions, seperate and selfish desires. What would it take to pull the Majority Under one Banner? I will leave you with this. "A House Divided Cannot Stand".

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good luck, Ronnie!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    geocites.com/perkinsforum
    This site shows a little of how it works.

James Traficant won my Respect when he told a Elderly Lady on a call in show, how to correct Congress, (Their Greed, Their Arrogance, and dis-association with reality) When Mr. Traficant of Ohio said: "The only way to get it right Madam, is to fire every one of us".
    Can anyone guess what happened to James T.?

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't have to guess, Ronnie. They framed him and now he is sitting in jail. I'm a resident of the state he represented.

I salute Jim Traficant for his bravery and feel terrible that more wasn't done in his defense. Thus is the way of Jack Booted Thugs, right Ronnie??

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    Now! Where are the People Mr. Traficant served, why have they not come to his aid? Mr. Traficant must learn what I have learned. "Hero's and Fools are the same thing". [V]Perhaps the American Citizen deserves exactly what he is getting.

"Democracy is not self sustaining"

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I here that, Ronnie...

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    Gunny: Randy Weaver will be at a Gun Show in Cincinnati this weekend. My Salesman at Acusport told me today.

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know. A patriot in arms at work told me about that. I am making arrangements, now. I also heard he'll be in another one next week (same guy). I can't wait!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    TextText[:(!]When everyone gets tired of talking? Give me a shout.

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The right to "Self Determination is not Issued nor approved by the ATF"[:(!]

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Beware of the Gestapo!!! These Jack booted thugs would love more than anything to rule you, and have you worship them as gods.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    We must remain civil, so we keep validity, truth, and right on our side, to re-enforce our side of the debate. I am a die hard advocate of the 2nd amendment, and I will stand my that as long as I live. God bless, and pass the ammo.

Ah, yes remain civil. Hogwash! How much more ground are you willing to give up in the name of remaining civil. I for one am extremely happy that the founders of this, the greatest nation the earth has ever known, did NOT remain civil, or none of it would have ever come to fruition, and we wouldn't even be having this dialogue. So in their honor I will state that "I am at my limit for remaining civil and letting the liberals have everything as they want it. This has been going on for so long(since before I was created) that they've come to expect it. This attitude is ridiculous and totally unacceptable. Since we the majority are no longer represented, it's time we stood up and said "Hey, I'm here to ruin your day liberal, because I will no longer tolerate being the IGNORED majority." There not going to like it much because we let them become accustomed to having their way. They're going to need to be SHOWN what Majority Rule means. Civil shmivil, you want things to change, take action, you want things to continue, then continue being civil.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm with you, jpwolf.

Nothing like watching a liberal crawl up in the fetal position, having been exposed to too much logic.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    landislandis Member Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see any gun control, and especially the Assault Weapons Ban (AWB), as an effort by the left to "marginalize" gun advocates by attaching a moral quality to an object like a gun. That makes it EVIL. Note the idea that "assault weapons LOOK so EVIL" in the statments of the advocates of the AWB. Attaching a moral quality to a thing, think about it, is about the most materialistic thing in the universe. (but then again, liberalism is about materialism over spiritual morals) Also it absolves the individual who misuses the thing (gun in this case) of personal responsibility by blaming the thing, another liberal trait. In their narrow train of thought if you eliminate the THING (like a gun) then you eliminate the EVIL. Unfortunately for liberals, this makes the Swiss totally unexplainable. Every household has a fully automatic military assault rifle, and the crime rate in Switzerland is a fraction of ours.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Interesting you should say that, landis... check this out....

http://www.jpfo.org/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    [B)]Good stuff Gentelmen. But we are still no nearer to the Base Freedom of our Founding Fathers. There are far more restrictions today than in 1776, more rules, more regulation. If this is the American Idea of FREEDOM, lock me up? The criteria for an Assault Rifle is what? A Bayonet lug? BIG Fugging deal, but it can get you a couple years in Federal Prison. I suppose the FEDS haven't enough enemies yet? Now they wish to alienate the American Public (and if I may say so: Are doing a damn fine job of it). When did "Joe Average" become the problem? The Time to Make a Stand is quickly coming; or I fear it will never come. Look up all of the Laws/rules/regulations that you wish; It is written first, in our Constitution. If those words are not Law, if those words will not suffice; ten thousand more words will not change anything, no mater how profound or well thought out. [:(!]

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's for definite sure. I think the end will be when Sozialist Insecurity is stopped. Then, a great many people are going to come out of the woodwork, and revolution will have began.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    GunPhreak: I found out today: The ATF plans to make an example out of me.

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They gonna shoot your wife and son like they did Weaver's???

What exactly are we talking about here???

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    GunPhreak: Now the ATF has made a compromise offer - To give me the guns back but for me to spend 18 months in Federal Jail? Isn't it illegal for a Felon to have guns? [?]

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They are probably hoping you won't look at that part of it. Then they have you right where they want you.

I suggest you keep fighting.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    GunPhreak: Go too: NRA site "Fact Sheet", please send everyone that you know there. ~Ronnie~[}:)]

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    aye aye Ronnie.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    GunPhreak & Company: The ATF or FBI or both are using intrapment techniques that would do the KGB justice. I will add the latest to my forum soon. All Gun Owners and Citizens need to visit -infowars.com- check out the Patroit Act II. Gun Shows will soon be a thing of the past. Requiring Vendors to Sign In and Devulge any/all information about any/all transactions, including personal information. At the same time, all Visitors will be required to become Vendors (if they bring a gun to the show or not).
    It's getting Hairy Ol Son, and it an't going to get better anytime soon (I am not speaking of my predicament).[8]

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    With as many new laws as what are made, that too shall be broken by the ctizen, probably without their knowledge. With as many new laws as whatare out there, the USA is nothing more than one huge prison colony, because we're all guilty of something.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    landislandis Member Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just look what is happening in Canada.
    The average law abiding citizen is now a criminal if they don't register their guns. That will be a large number. If we keep passing gun laws, or any laws for that matter, that make average citizens criminals, then you have unenforcable laws, until the gov decides to pick on you. KGB was mentioned above, and it isn't even a streach to imagine we will have that sort of tyranny. It will just take the wrong person to head that agency and we then live in Nazi Germany.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Funny thing is that Quebec, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are refusing to comply. They know what's happening.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    Patriotic AmericanPatriotic American Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you will check the April issue of the American Rifleman,(you are an NRA member, of course) there is a piece about the village idiot Michael Moore. He just got an academy award for the movie Bowling for columbine. According to the NRA, it is just pure anti-gun lies, so don't see it and support him. He is starting a big Hollywood pitch to get Wal-Mart, the world's largest ammunition seller to stop selling ammunition. The best way to stop this jerk is to spread the word. use the internet, and tell anyone that shoots to buy some ammo at Wal-Mart. JUst go in and buy a box every chance you get, even a box of .22's for a buck. If there is anything Wal-Mart understands, it is the cash register clicking. If they sell enough ammo, they will tell Michael Moore to go to Iraq.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I understand Waly-world is having a little conflict with their stores in the Sozialist Republik of Kalifornistan at the moment. Perhaps they would consider putting some of that extra money to thwarting these blood sucking bastards once and for all, now.

If not,then suffer. I will still get my ammo elsewhere, but in the meantime, I just picked up a sweeet Beretta 390 shotgun from Wally-world a couple weeks ago. I hope they get the message, and don't cave in to these friggin retards.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    "Go tell the SPARTANS; we have done our Duty"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GunPhreak: I need you to Email me = Delta40324@cs.com

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Ronnie, you have mail

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    There is a very interesting site "Orwellian Purge", (Required Reading)
    [}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Arther Miller (freethemedia2002@yahoo.com)
    Subject: An Orwellian purge

LOCK & LOAD

Ronnie G. Perkins