In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Very over weight Folks who use Elect Carts

1235»

Comments

• Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by givette
    To Sav99: Thanks for the input. I've been out of the boozing picture for several years. Completely. When I mentioned to Suzie if I should seek conselling, it was, in effect to re-inforce my conviction that it is no longer necessary. And she agreed.

To clarify (sorry if I wasn't clear earlier) the root cause, as best as I can determine was my lifestyle. The new lifestyle I've chosen to follow is the substitution. Not alternate drugs, etc.

It wasn't a chemical replacement. I went directly to the cause..the psych root cause, and I've eliminated it.

Again, sorry if I wasn't clear earlier. Best, Joe

You've done a great job turning your life around Joe. [:)]
    Sorry for misunderstanding your previous post.
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,611 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    quote:Originally posted by drobs
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    Where does being fat and driving an electric cart = receiving welfare from our taxes?

Where does having a handicapped license plate = receiving welfare from our taxes?

My view is if I'm going to pay taxes all my fricken life, I want to get back as much of that money as possible. If I get handicapped and it would make my life easier with a handicapped license plate, I'll submit the forms required and pay the additional fee to get one.

If I can qualify for a HUD loan, I'm going for it. I've been working to pay taxes that pay for that crap.

Digital TV converter box $40 coupon, I used them. I've been working to pay taxes that pay for that crap.

Tax return, you better believe I'm going to get as much as legally possible back on my return.

MYOB and move on with your life. Worry about yourself.

Don't want a fat person encroaching on your seat on an airplane? Pay for 1st class! It's called coach for a reason.

On my flight over here in coach I got really comfortable with girl sitting next to me. I was tempted to ask for her phone number after that 14hr flight.

I believe that if I'm going to work and pay for crap, I can do whatever the ______ I want. I'm skinny but if I want to be fat that's my own business. Don't like it? Tough ______!

I take two things from your post.
    1. You pay taxes, so the government should give you freebies. Never mind all the services your taxes pay for, you paid X in taxes, you feel entitled to get 100 times that back.

I'm paying for it, I'm going to use it. I work for a living. I just paid the government $3500 in taxes on my last 2 pay checks.

2. Whatever anyone does, should be ok. Invading your personal space is all good.
    You pay for coach you get stuck with fat, ugly, smelly people, want more room, pay for 1st class. See capitalism in action!

So next time your on a plane, a smoker can light up and pollute your air, right?
    Smoking is banned on airplanes, punishable by fines and arest, but I would pay more to be able to smoke on an airplane. Capitalism again.
    After all they paid for a ticket just like you did. When your own personal choices affect other people around you, nobody should gripe.
    Don't like it? Pay more for a roomier seat in 1st class. Capitalism once again. Can't afford 1st class? Tough____ flying isn't a right.

that is well and good but the flying trash can i.e. embraer does not offer first class, nor do ANY of the smaller planes.
    Can't handle the fact that you may be stuck next to a fat, smelly person? Don't fly or take that personal responsibility to plan ahead. Choose a window seat or and aisle seat. I had to look up what the word Embraur meant. I see it's an airplane. Take that personal responsibilty for yourself and choose a seat on the window that doesn't share with anyone else.
    erj145_seatmap.gif
    http://www.continental.com/web/en-US/content/travel/inflight/aircraft/erj145.aspx

Nice dodge at being responsible for your own actions and not interfering with others in the process. How so? My personal responsibility is to take care of myself.
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,611 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This has been entertaining, but being 8hrs ahead of you, it's time for me to call it a night. You all have a good night!
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    Where does being fat and driving an electric cart = receiving welfare from our taxes?

Where does having a handicapped license plate = receiving welfare from our taxes?

My view is if I'm going to pay taxes all my fricken life, I want to get back as much of that money as possible. If I get handicapped and it would make my life easier with a handicapped license plate, I'll submit the forms required and pay the additional fee to get one.

If I can qualify for a HUD loan, I'm going for it. I've been working to pay taxes that pay for that crap.

Digital TV converter box $40 coupon, I used them. I've been working to pay taxes that pay for that crap.

Tax return, you better believe I'm going to get as much as legally possible back on my return.

MYOB and move on with your life. Worry about yourself.

Don't want a fat person encroaching on your seat on an airplane? Pay for 1st class! It's called coach for a reason.

On my flight over here in coach I got really comfortable with girl sitting next to me. I was tempted to ask for her phone number after that 14hr flight.

I believe that if I'm going to work and pay for crap, I can do whatever the ______ I want. I'm skinny but if I want to be fat that's my own business. Don't like it? Tough ______!

I take two things from your post.
    1. You pay taxes, so the government should give you freebies. Never mind all the services your taxes pay for, you paid X in taxes, you feel entitled to get 100 times that back.

I'm paying for it, I'm going to use it. I work for a living. I just paid the government $3500 in taxes on my last 2 pay checks.

2. Whatever anyone does, should be ok. Invading your personal space is all good.
    You pay for coach you get stuck with fat, ugly, smelly people, want more room, pay for 1st class. See capitalism in action!

So next time your on a plane, a smoker can light up and pollute your air, right?
    Smoking is banned on airplanes, punishable by fines and arest, but I would pay more to be able to smoke on an airplane. Capitalism again.
    After all they paid for a ticket just like you did. When your own personal choices affect other people around you, nobody should gripe.
    Don't like it? Pay more for a roomier seat in 1st class. Capitalism once again. Can't afford 1st class? Tough____ flying isn't a right.

that is well and good but the flying trash can i.e. embraer does not offer first class, nor do ANY of the smaller planes.
    Can't handle the fact that you may be stuck next to a fat, smelly person? Don't fly or take that personal responsibility to plan ahead. Choose a window seat or and aisle seat. I had to look up what the word Embraur meant. I see it's an airplane. Take that personal responsibilty for yourself and choose a seat on the window that doesn't share with anyone else.
    erj145_seatmap.gif
    http://www.continental.com/web/en-US/content/travel/inflight/aircraft/erj145.aspx

Nice dodge at being responsible for your own actions and not interfering with others in the process. How so? My personal responsibility is to take care of myself.

I do pick window seats when available, but they are not always available. You are attacking the person who is not infringing, trying to deflect, sorry it is not my fault someone is trying to their best real world impression of jabba the hut. Fly 5 times a week and see how you cope after living on a plane. It is much like you being long legged and the person just slamming their seat back on your knees. The fact is if your choices put you at odds with the population, and interfere with other peoples quality of life you are responsible, not the recipient of your interference. This is exactly the problem, this country victimizes the perpetrator of , not the recipient. Rape victims go on trial, mugging victims go on trial, murder victims are put on trial. It is never the fault of the person who is truly responsible for creating the issue. God Bless the U.S.A.
    edited November -1
    This has been entertaining, but being 8hrs ahead of you, it's time for me to call it a night. You all have a good night!
    Good night brother, and stay safe.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow, this is quickly becoming the new Sugar Bear thread! [:0][:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts

I doubt it will last that long![:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301

I doubt it will last that long![:D]
    Don't know what the sugar bear thread is, but why would they poof this? Has it gotten out of hand?
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I doubt it will last that long![:D]Don't know what the sugar bear thread is, but why would they poof this? Has it gotten out of hand?Here's Sugar Bear.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=119142

No, it hasn't gotten out of hand, but there's always the potential! [:0]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

edited November -1

I doubt it will last that long![:D]Don't know what the sugar bear thread is, but why would they poof this? Has it gotten out of hand?Here's Sugar Bear.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=119142

No, it hasn't gotten out of hand, but there's always the potential! [:0]
    This is the GB forums my friend. EVERY thread has the potential [}:)]
  • KodiakkKodiakk Member Posts: 5,582
    edited November -1
    I learned a good lesson on my last flight. Emergency exit seats have tons more leg room. The flight home was pretty comfortable. I had a isle seat in a emergency exit.

Freemind you're such a commie. I have to sit next to your smoke ridden butt on a airplane, just let one of my rolls sit on your arm. [:D]
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,061 ******
    edited November -1