In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

history in the making ?

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I give up...Duce...you really need to read the Constitution...and do some research on how this nation was set up. Your understanding of this subject matter is severely lacking.
  • Options
    joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what about the 3 percenters that are black, why try to say this is race related when it ain't. this is class related nothing more, the rich pillage and the poor get poorer.
  • Options
    Duce1Duce1 Member Posts: 9,329
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    I give up...Duce...you really need to read the Constitution...and do some research on how this nation was set up. Your understanding of this subject matter is severely lacking.

I guess it does !

As I say we all have the " Constitution " not just a chosen few !

And do as you suggest to me read and understand what is written not what you want it to say .
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by iceracerx
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Naturally, Quick;
    I have been ready for the last 35 'outbreaks of war'...that NEVER happened..over the last 30 years.
    However...That does not change the fact that I continually monitor conditions out there...just in case.

Means a man cannot live in 'condition white'...but oh well....

This speaks volumes!

yes it does! NOTHING I repeat NOTHING can take the place of being ready and prepared.

In this day and age it would be wise to be prepared for the worst and hope and pray for the best; All the while never turning a blind eye to reality.

Good on ya HB!, I am ready too.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joker5656
    what about the 3 percenters that are black, why try to say this is race related when it ain't. this is class related nothing more, the rich pillage and the poor get poorer.

This is not race related in my book...any 3%'er is a brother of mine.

As for the rich pillaging the poor...I think you have that wrong...the ruling class is pillaging the poor...and this is where we have a SERIOUS problem.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kyplumber
    omg... its like trying to talk to rainmain...

if it weren't so sad it would be comical.

Hello Rainman

And KY learn to spell rainman buddy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    And some need to beware of idolatry.

It's quite easy to keep those subject matters distinctly separate, if one has the right mindset.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Duce1

Hello Rainman

I am officially appointing you my spelling monitor. I made three other spelling mistakes today (on this site), bonus points if you find them.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Hello Rainman

I am officially appointing you my spelling monitor. I made three other spelling mistakes today (on this site), bonus points if you find them.

[:D][:D][:D]I bet he's looking...especially after you called him out on his grammatical errors.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This thread is really getting comical
  • Options
    edited November -1

Hello Rainman

Just showing you it goes both way .

Keep your own house clean before complaining about anothers house !
  • Options
    iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    This thread is really getting comical

Getting?[:D]
  • Options
    iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm thinking of going and reading a book.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Hello Rainman

Lets say I type an average of 500 words here a day, lets say I misspell 5 of them that is a 1% error margin; I can live with that. While I really am not trying to make it a super big deal I am trying to point out that communication is very important; The way in which you communicate speaks volumes about yourself. If you are presenting yourself as a high school dropout your opinions will be valued as much.
  • Options
    wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    I have been reading this and must agree with all in parts and disagree in parts. I am opposed to fighting in the streets, I have seen that in other countries and those of you that want that don't know what you are asking for. No not here. I believe that we need to fight in a nonviolent manner until we have no other option but to use violence, I don't believe it will come to that, but if it does God help us all. I certainly agree with ECC that when an American soldier sailor airman or Marine takes up arms against the citizens of his own nation contrary to the constitution, he has forsaken all he has ever swore to support and defend, and should be treated as a traitor.

Duce is right in the respect that we can't just give rights to some and not honor the rights of others, everyone must have equal rights or we are replacing 1 political party hell bent on control for another. We should respect the ideals of others even if we do not agree, and they should be allowed to live peacefully and freely, and pursue what makes them happy. The issue is not with others of differing views, but with a government elected by We the People, who has forgotten that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. They have forgotten this because we play partisan politics and vote for the lesser of 2 evils, and we allow them to forget. We must throw them all out on their * and elect a representative government that owes no loyalty to anyone or anything other than their constituents and the constitution.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Hello Rainman

Lets say I type an average of 500 words here a day, lets say I misspell 5 of them that is a 1% error margin; I can live with that. While I really am not trying to make it a super big deal I am trying to point out that communication is very important; The way in which you communicate speaks volumes about yourself. If you are presenting yourself as a high school dropout your opinions will be valued as much.

And your point is ?

You make mistakes as well ?

Ow !

Are you that perfect ?

Your ego is shrinking and now you need to cover up ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wittynbear
    I have been reading this and must agree with all in parts and disagree in parts. I am opposed to fighting in the streets, I have seen that in other countries and those of you that want that don't know what you are asking for. No not here. I believe that we need to fight in a nonviolent manner until we have no other option but to use violence, I don't believe it will come to that, but if it does God help us all. I certainly agree with ECC that when an American soldier sailor airman or Marine takes up arms against the citizens of his own nation contrary to the constitution, he has forsaken all he has ever swore to support and defend, and should be treated as a traitor.

Duce is right in the respect that we can't just give rights to some and not honor the rights of others, everyone must have equal rights or we are replacing 1 political party hell bent on control for another. We should respect the ideals of others even if we do not agree, and they should be allowed to live peacefully and freely, and pursue what makes them happy. The issue is not with others of differing views, but with a government elected by We the People, who has forgotten that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. They have forgotten this because we play partisan politics and vote for the lesser of 2 evils, and we allow them to forget. We must throw them all out on their * and elect a representative government that owes no loyalty to anyone or anything other than their constituents and the constitution.

WOW !

Another that is saying what I have said all alone .

Thank you .
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1

did you just figure it out? except Rainman made sense and spoke proper English.
  • Options
    edited November -1

And your point is ?

You make mistakes as well ?

Ow !

Are you that perfect ?

Your ego is shrinking and now you need to cover up ?

My point is that my testicles could type out a paragraph more cognitively than you. The only thing that is shrinking is that ounce of respect that I had for you.

Why don't you take FIVE minutes and read through your posts, you will be quite embarrassed.

I am done here duce.

Good night buddy !
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rockatansky

So you chose to overlook all you agree with ?

Well I get my point across and that is my intent .
  • Options
    edited November -1

Uhm... what?
  • Options
    edited November -1

Uhm... what?

Since you do not understand lets get back to the subject matter !
  • Options
    edited November -1

Keep telling yourself that. I'm still looking for any semblance of rational thought in your posts on this subject. No offense intended Duce...I think you are a nice enough guy, but I really don't believe you have a good grasp on the issues here.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Uhm... what?

Since you do not understand lets get back to the subject matter !

Except for you, there ain't a soul that's able to decipher your nonsense. Oh, what's the point, you have no ability to comprehend it anyways...
  • Options
    edited November -1

Keep telling yourself that. I'm still looking for any semblance of rational thought in your posts on this subject. No offense intended Duce...I think you are a nice enough guy, but I really don't believe you have a good grasp on the issues here.

I feel the same .

You have not lived through the years I have .

And the grasp I have it more center than what I feel you have .
  • Options
    edited November -1

Just this subject? And you're mistaking about him being a nice guy.
  • Options
    edited November -1

The real difference in our beliefs is that I think for all Americans not just myself .

Where most others think of them self first and no other.

I think " WE " and not " ME " .
  • Options
    edited November -1

I feel the same .

Perhaps not...but I have been in combat. I do know what's coming, should all other peaceful efforts fail. It's not something to look forward to...it's something to be dreaded...but the desired end result would be worth every drop of blood spilled.

"The tree of liberty is in constant need of refreshing from the blood of both patriots and tyrants."
  • Options
    edited November -1

The real difference in our beliefs is that I think for all Americans not just myself .

lmao, no really, this is comedy gold!
  • Options
    edited November -1

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hqahahahahahahahahahahaa, i said i was done but then i read that.. muuhahahahahaha....

Please duce, don't think for me....

now that is some poop right there......
  • Options
    edited November -1

I feel the same .

Perhaps not...but I have been in combat. I do know what's coming, should all other peaceful efforts fail. It's not something to look forward to...it's something to be dreaded...but the desired end result would be worth every drop of blood spilled.

"The tree of liberty is in constant need of refreshing from the blood of both patriots and tyrants."

Now show me one time I have said different in what you just posted ?
  • Options
    edited November -1

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hqahahahahahahahahahahaa, i said i was done but then i read that.. muuhahahahahaha....

Please duce, don't think for me....

now that is some poop right there......

It is above your comprehension buddy .
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It must suck to live in a world where even your statements are ?'s

Hi, I am duce?

duce I'm just funnin with ya man... Yes I have a dry sense of humor but I just can't help myself sometimes. oui steel b kool ,k?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It must suck to live in a world where even your statements are ?'s

Hi, I am duce?

duce I'm just funnin with ya man... Yes I have a dry sense of humor but I just can't help myself sometimes. oui steel b kool ,k?

The " ? " is posted for you to pause and question yourself " ? " get it .

It is used in a informal conversation that you have no understanding of ?
  • Options
    edited November -1

Which is EXACTLY why you will never be a rugged individualist...like our forefathers were.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Which is EXACTLY why you will never be a rugged individualist...like our forefathers were.

As you stated you do not know me personally .

You have no idea what kind of person I truly am . And that is where you will fail . Individuals will not return our " Constitution " it will take a collective of many .

And leaders who think of " WE " not " ME " can do the task before us .

Gen. Patton once said " My boys can conquer anything before them " .
    He did not say " I can conquer anything before me " .
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:I am opposed to fighting in the streets, I have seen that in other countries and those of you that want that don't know what you are asking for. No not here. I believe that we need to fight in a nonviolent manner until we have no other option but to use violence,

You repeat what others...non-Constitutional others...keep mouthing.

NOBODY that is sane wishes for 'fighting in the streets'. But By God I will not sit idly by while an elite, corrupted gang of thugs tighten their grip on the throats of Americans till they throttle the life out of them.
    The day they send the troops into the streets to take by force what they have been stealing by guile is the day THEY declared war...NOT US !!
    Listening to duce and ice will PERMANTELY screw up your mind. NONE of us demanding a return to Constitutional government is trying to take ANY freedom away from ANYBODY.

Except, of the course, their freedom to have a totally free hand to finish the takeover of America BY Socialism/Fascism.
    GRANTED.if THAT is your agenda.we are INDEED `hateful' creatures.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:I am opposed to fighting in the streets, I have seen that in other countries and those of you that want that don't know what you are asking for. No not here. I believe that we need to fight in a nonviolent manner until we have no other option but to use violence,

You repeat what others...non-Constitutional others...keep mouthing.

NOBODY that is sane wishes for 'fighting in the streets'. But By God I will not sit idly by while an elite, corrupted gang of thugs tighten their grip on the throats of Americans till they throttle the life out of them.
    The day they send the troops into the streets to take by force what they have been stealing by guile is the day THEY declared war...NOT US !!
    Listening to duce and ice will PERMANTELY screw up your mind. NONE of us demanding a return to Constitutional government is trying to take ANY freedom away from ANYBODY.

Except, of the course, their freedom to have a totally free hand to finish the takeover of America BY Socialism/Fascism.
    GRANTED.if THAT is your agenda.we are INDEED `hateful' creatures.

The words from someone who has a hidden Socialist Agenda .

Do not forget this is one who want to pick and choose .
  • Options
    edited November -1

Well HB,

of all the poop I've seen thrown at you this is the most off the wall of them all. A socialist, lol....

damn duce, whose on first base?
  • Options
    edited November -1

Well HB,

of all the poop I've seen thrown at you this is the most off the wall of them all. A socialist, lol....

damn duce, whose on first base?

Since you have a low ability to comprehend you need to e-mail some of the former Canary buddies and ask them to inform you of what is above you !